A Note From Our Founder
Greetings! The doors are open in India to share the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Although we are allowed to preach the good news and to help the needy in the name of Jesus, Christians are still being persecuted in various parts of India.
Every day many hundreds of people are coming to the saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Churches are being filled with people week after week, and continue to grow month after month. Many new churches are being planted in India through the efforts of Mission Voice Network as this window of opportunity is opened to present the gospel of Jesus to the lost people of this nation.
We realize this could be our only chance to bring the Word of God to these people, so we are working as hard as we can with the resources we have. Many of our missionary brothers and sisters have shed their blood in the mission fields, like Bihar, one of the northern Indian states, which is now called the graveyard of missionaries.
With more than six hundred thousand villages yet to be reached, our time has come to show the love of our living Lord Jesus Christ to these un-churched people of India. Let us join together to help the poor and needy and to bring these lost people to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not.” (Gal 6:9)
May the dear Lord Bless you!
Your Missionary in India,
k. Vijayan (Vee)
Founder & President
Mission Voice Network Ministries
What We Believe
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal, tangible return in power and glory.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit through the sacrifice and shed blood of Christ is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and sanctifying power, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and minister grace to this dying world.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.