The Primary Purpose of Mission Voice Network
The primary purpose of Mission Voice Network is to plant churches (a body of believers) in rural and remote villages where there has never been a church.
Mission Voice Network comes alongside those who are faithfully proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ and provides various types of support that will enable them to be more effective in the task of building up a body of believers (church) in the villages of India.
The Importance of Supporting National Missionaries
National missionaries are born and raised in India. They are natives of India. These native-born missionaries have many key advantages over other nationalities and their efforts to reach the Indian people:
- They know the people’s languages.
- They know the cultures of the people.
- They know the mindset of the local people.
- They are accustomed to the local weather, food, and living conditions.
- No additional training is needed for them to learn the culture or languages.
- They already live and work across the entire country of India.
Because of their faithfulness and willingness to sacrifice, national missionaries have been able to share the love of Jesus Christ with literally millions of men, women, and children who had never heard His name. In India today, believers joyfully worship the Lord in places where no church existed before, but none of these accomplishments are coming easily.
Our national missionaries are paying a high price of suffering, hardship and intense persecution to see people reached with Christ’s love.
Persecution is a part of life for many missionaries. Beatings, death threats and imprisonment are a few of the things they encounter on a daily basis.
Despite the great hostility, these missionaries continue to press onward as they proclaim the Good News of Christ to the unsaved souls of India. They are not willing for any man to perish without hearing the name of Jesus; even if it means they themselves might die.
How Mission Voice Network Supports National Missionaries
Financial Support and Training
- We provide monthly financial support with the goal of the local pastor becoming supported by the local church within 5 years. Funds are then reassigned to a new missionary. For $50/month you can plant a church in a village that has never had a church, never heard the name of Jesus until a missionary is sent there.
- Teaching and training are vital to the men and women who work fulltime in the ministry.
- Each pastor/missionary is under the guidance of a Biblically educated regional director, who gives regular guidance, encouragement, and training.
- Each pastor/missionary ministers to a minimum of five villages in his area.
- We provide the missionaries with bicycles to minister in the surrounding villages. People will be in heaven as the result of a missionary having a bicycle because he will be able to take the gospel to a larger geographical area than he would if he did not have the transportation.
- We provide the regional directors with motorbikes due to the large geographical area they cover.
- We provide motorbikes to missionaries in mountainous areas.
Local Outreach and Help
- We bore water wells in rural, remote villages where missionaries are working for the Lord. These wells help the poor who are struggling to find safe drinking water.
- We sponsor child development centers where we provide food. In addition, we tutor in academics, physical hygiene, social skills and Biblical truths.
- We have a feeding program for the destitute poor, widows, and the elderly.
- We provide Bibles and gospel literature.
- We have a mobile Gospel team that shows evangelistic films in the remote villages.
- We conduct Vacation Bible Schools as well.
These types of outreach and helping programs allow our missionaries to be more welcomed among non-Christian people and opens the door for them to taste the love of Jesus which encourages them to come to the local churches. This helps to minimize the persecution against the Christian missionary working in local ministry areas that can be very hostile.