Mission Voice Network’s key mission is supporting the national missionaries of India.
National missionaries are born and raised in India. They are natives of India. These native-born missionaries have many key advantages over other nationalities and their efforts to reach the Indian people:
- They know the people’s languages.
- They know the cultures of the people.
- They know the mind-set of the local people.
- They are accustomed to the local weather, food, and living conditions.
- No additional training is needed for them to learn the culture or languages.
- They already live and work across the entire country of India.
Because of their faithfulness and willingness to sacrifice, national missionaries have been able to share the love of Jesus Christ with literally millions of men, women and children who had never heard His name. In India today, believers joyfully worship the Lord in places where no church existed before, but none of these accomplishments are coming easily.
Our national missionaries are paying a high price of suffering, hardship and intense persecution to see people reached with Christ’s love. Persecution is a part of life for many missionaries. Beatings, death threats and imprisonment are a few of the things they encounter on a daily basis.
Despite great hostility, these missionaries continue to press onward as they proclaim the Good News of Christ to the unsaved souls of India. They are not willing for any man to perish without hearing the name of Jesus; even if it means they themselves might die.
How Mission Voice Network Supports Our National Missionaries
Financial Support and Training
- We provide monthly financial support, motivation, and on the job ministry training.
- We organize evangelistic outreach programs which help local churches grow.
- We offer ministry training programs for local church leaders.
- We provide bicycles to missionaries for their local transportation needs.
- We provide motorbikes to ministry coordinators so they may visit and help the local missionaries.
Local Outreach and Help
- We drill water wells in remote villages where missionaries are working for the Lord. These wells help the poor who are struggling to find good drinking water.
- We provide children daily meals, medical help, free clothing, and help further their education with free tutoring and school supplies.
- We help the elderly with food, clothing, medicine, soaps, toothpaste, etc.
- We provide free bibles and gospel literature and show Christian films in rural areas with the help of a projector and generator.
These types of outreach and helping programs allow our missionaries to be more welcomed among non-Christian people and allows non-Christians to taste the love of Jesus which encourages them to come to the local churches. This helps to minimize the persecution against the Christian missionary working in local ministry areas that can be very hostile.